The licensing team at Ezee Healthcare will initially assess your documents to determine whether you qualify for a Medical license as specified by each licensing country and let you know exactly what steps are involved. We will verify your documents in line with the Health Authorities' Professional Qualification Requirements before making the full payment for the License process.
Send us the below-listed documents by email: licensing.ezeehealthcarerecruitment.com and pay your preliminary assessment fees below. You will receive a receipt by email after the payment transfer has completed and we will contact you within 24 hours of the transfer as well.
• Copy of CV
• Specialist Degree/ Master Degree (Only for Specialist and Consultants)
• Bachelor's Degree / Diploma certificate
• Council Registration/ Medical License issued by the approved authority.
• Experience Certificate for last 2 years (GP, Nursing & Allied Health)
• Experience Certificate for last 3 years (Specialists and Consultants)